State Bar Certified Specialist in Family Law
Erin Fox is certified as a Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona. She is committed to providing her clients with a customized experience and superb attention to detail to achieve desired results.
Erin is a skilled negotiator and a strong advocate for her clients in the courtroom. She represents clients in all aspects of family law proceedings, including disputes on legal decision-making authority and parenting time, divorce, paternity, child support issues, relocations, third-party rights, the preparation and negotiations of premarital agreements, and post-decree issues. She is most passionate about addressing complex situations and conflicts involving children.
Erin serves as a judge pro tempore for Pima County Superior Court. She is certified to act as a Parenting Coordinator, Best Interests Attorney for Children, and Court Appointed Advisor.
Erin has been recognized numerous times for her volunteer work with Southern Arizona Legal Aid. She was honored as one of Tucson’s 40 Under 40 by the Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in 2014. She has been highly rated by clients and attorneys alike on AVVO.com.
Erin is a Tucson native and has been practicing family law exclusively since 2008. In 2016, she joined Lisa McNorton to form McNorton Fox PLLC.
When not hard at work at the office, Erin can be found chasing her young children, relaxing with her husband, and cheering on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and Arizona Wildcats.
- Volunteer, Southern Arizona Legal Aid
- Volunteer, Step Up for Justice
- Notre Dame Club of Tucson (past President; Board Member)
- Tucson Alliance for Autism (former Board Member)
- Young Lawyer Division, Pima County Bar Association (former Board Member)
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. in English and History, 2005
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona, J.D., 2008
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy Family Law Trial Institute, American Bar Association, 2012
- Pima County Bar Association
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Arizona, 2008
- U.S. District of Arizona, 2008